Adorned again with cityscape against Downtown Los Angeles, hosts Eric and Hazuki’s wedding at the Oviatt Penthouse.
It’s an incredible space and height that we celebrate these two. With themes of gold and the classic black and white, there’s a timelessness to it that will definitely hold up to the decades and yet still look so modern.
From the top to the bottom Eric and Hazuki really take advantage of their surroundings and make it their own (at least for a night).
We loved capturing these images for them as they really let themselves enjoy their day. It’s not enough to have a beautiful venue and an artist behind the camera, you have to let go and just be in the moment.
- The black and white gorgeousness
- The skyscrapers
- Papa Hazuki getting down!
- Roobina Cake
- Oviatt Penthouse Catering and Venue
- Petal Floral
- JJ the DJ
- Kelly Zhang Hair and Makeup
- Daniel Navarro – Officiant
- Modern LA Weddings – Wedding Planner